If you turn to us before starting the registration process, you will receive qualified and professional approach towards composition of foundation documents, complete recommendations about the best ways to pay taxes and twists and turns to be included in articles of association. All that will allow you to avoid many problems with your partners, state establishments and rivals.
We offer a full range of registration services including all the required administration and management services in some of the best low tax jurisdictions globally. We are able to assist in setting up bank accounts in a number of jurisdictions.
Offices lawyers will:
Prepare and perform the registration of company or any changes in articles of association in existing company.
Prepare and perform companys reorganization (splitting, merging, affixing, transforming).
We provide formation and management services in most low tax jurisdictions including:
- British Virgin Islands (BVI)
- British Anguilla
- Isle of Man
We also offer international trusts & foundations for wealth management solutions in Panama & BVI.
Other services for international companies include:
- Legal opinions
- Company administration services
- Mail, fax, telephone & email forwarding
- Apostille & legalisation
- International bank accounts: UK, Jersey, Switzerland, Cyprus, Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Luxembourg, Denmark, Andorra, France & Panama
- Registered agent & office service,
- Ship registration
- Tax advice
- Worldwide accounting services
Whether you are structuring a post-acquisition transaction or putting together documentation for a global transfer pricing study, how you do things can affect your overall tax rate.
How We Can Help
- Provide high-level VAT advice
- Provide VAT health checks
- Assist clients in VAT compliance
- Negotiate with tax authorities
- Represent clients at industry meetings
- Litigate VAT cases